I am so excited to have been tagged in a five senses blog post by Kourtney on Whoops, my bad! Thank you so much for including me in your tag! I definitely recommend you check out Kourtney’s charming lifestyle posts and guest appearances by her adorable pup, Hawk.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. Favorite sounds, smells, etc.
- Nominate five other people to do this tag
And now, for the feature presentation…
- The night sky in all its starry splendor
- Landscape and clouds through an airplane window
- The sun sparkling above from underwater
- A fresh manicure or pedicure (an extremely rare occasion for me)
- A mountaintop view
- Whatever song I’m crushing on through noise-canceling headphones
- My husband singing – whether joking or absent mindedly
- Ocean waves
- Faux fur blankets
- A perfectly timed hug or kiss
- Warm summer rain sprinkling on my skin
- Mud between my toes (don’t judge)
- Walking through foxtails or seeding grass
I have a whole bucket list of Things To Smell Before You Die but I’ll narrow it down to just five right here.
- A field of wildflowers
- Wood burning from a campfire
- Peppermint hot chocolate on Christmas morning
- A rain-soaked forest of pine trees
- A shirt from a loved one
- Dark chocolate peanut butter cups, mmm!
- The perfectly roasted marshmallow
- Coffee and bagels
- French macarons
- Apriums (just discovered this weekend at Trader Joe’s!)
Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my sensory life! Do you relate with any of my top fives?
I tag (should they choose to accept):
Forgive me if you’ve already been tagged in a previous five senses blog. Looking forward to reading your posts!